Save time adding payments by leveraging the Bulk Import capability within the Payments module.
This feature is available to all Enterprise customers.
To enable, ask your Account Manager or reach out to email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is Payment Bulk Importing?
- Bulk Importing Payments via File
- Manually Adding Payments
- Support / Resources
- Learn more
What is Payment Bulk Importing?
Bulk imports allow for substantially faster payment data imports and are excellent for importing huge amounts of data without user intervention. You'll need the following headers below in each column in your file to easily bulk import your payments data. (.csv, .tsv, .xls, .xlsx, .xml, .txt spreadsheets accepted.)
- Partner (The freelancer's email address will be required in this area)
- Expense name
- Line item name
- Line item category
- Line item quantity
- Line item price
- Approver (the email address of your teammate who will approve the invoice)
The column headers are case sensitive, you will need to follow the exact wording and format.
You can also add custom fields to your file as column headers if they are found on your invoices.
For your convenience, we've provided an example file at the conclusion of this help article.
Bulk Importing Payments via File
- Once your Account Manager activates the feature flag in your environment, you will notice a "Bulk Add" icon appear next to "Add New Invoice"
- Click on "Bulk Add" and then a pop-up window will appear.
- Click on "Upload data from file" and an additional window will appear to select your file.
- Once your file is selected, a pop-up validation window will appear, prompting you to choose the Sheet within the file. Once selected, click on "Continue"
- The platform will ask you to confirm the selected row with column headers
- The platform will then match and validate the header columns and information for accuracy
- You will click on "Confirm mapping" for each column header and finally click on "Review"
- The platform will begin processing payments, and if successful, you will receive a green import notification.If there is a problem with the import, a red notification will appear, and an email notification with the details of the problem will be sent.
To see it in action, watch this how-to video!
Manually Adding Payments
If you have a few payments to add, you can use the built-in spreadsheet to enter them manually.
Click on the "Bulk Add" icon in the Payments module, and then a pop-up window will appear
Check out this interactive step-by-step guide to see it in action!
Support / Resources
For more info on the Worksuite platform, resources, and support, please get in touch with your account manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take it one step further and integrate with your finance platform today! Self-Service Integrations Overview
Submitting an Invoice for Payment