Uploading an invoice and checking on payment status is easy using your Worksuite dashboard.
Invoices can be added to your profile either by yourself or by your client, on your behalf. It is important that you communicate with you client to understand which method they prefer. The article below outlines the processes available to you when you will be uploading your own invoice for approval and payment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Options for uploading an invoice
- Adding an invoice to your dashboard
- Reviewing payment status
- Exporting payments
Options for uploading an invoice
Invoices can be uploaded in the following locations:
- Directly from your dashboard in the Payments tab
- Upon completion of a task
Adding an invoice to your dashboard
- After accessing your dashboard, navigate to the Payments page by clicking on the dollar sign button at the left of your dashboard.
- Click on the Add new expense button
- Add your invoice details
- Upload the invoice document if required.
- Click the Send button to submit your invoice for approval and payment
Your customer will receive an email notification that you have uploaded a new invoice, and you will receive an email notification when your client has marked your invoice as Approved.
Once Approved, your client will Schedule your invoice for a weekly or monthly pay run, depending on their payment cycle. Please consult with your client for any questions regarding payment timing.
Please note that the terminology of your invoices might vary depending on your client's preferences. For example, Invoices might be referred to as Expenses
Reviewing payment status
From your Payments page, you can view three invoice statuses: Unpaid, Paid, and Rejected.
Please see our dedicated articles regarding how to download:
Have questions about downloading payment reports?
Click the Support button in the bottom right to contact our amazing Support team or reach out to email@example.com