You can share your profile with any of your external partners! This can help you to grow your external contingent workforce, or to increase your chance of finding and securing professional opportunities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction to Shareable Profiles
Shareable profiles enhance the way you can share talent within your Worksuite with external partners. Gives you options on what to share and how to share. Creating a personal digital representation of your external contingent workforce!
Creating a Shareable Profile Template
Templates allow you to create and personalize specific information shared with your external partners. Create a generic one or more tailored. The possibilities are endless and fully configurable at your fingertips!
- Log in to your Worksuite environment
- Click on your initials or profile picture icon at the bottom left corner
- A pop-up will appear and click on Settings
- Navigate to the Templates section and click on Shared profiles templates
- Click on Add new template
- You will now have options to choose from as you configure your own Shareable Profile Template.
- Once completed click on Save
Time to Share!
- After you finished setting up your template, now it's time to share! Navigate to your Talent Directory
- Click on a profile that you would like to share
- Clickon the 3 dot icon and a drop-down will appear
- Click Share profile; choose a template, and then click Generate new link to get the link to share!
Support / Resources
Have questions on Shareable Profiles?
Click the Help button in the bottom right to chat with our amazing Support team. We also have a full knowledge base with How-To guides and best practices for the Worksuite Platform — that's where you're at now!
For more info on the Worksuite platform, resources, and support, please contact your account manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Directory Overview
Adding & Inviting Talent to Worksuite