As part of a continuous effort to expand Worksuite's self-service capabilities, you can now bulk import your own data! Worksuite has partnered with Flatfile to offer our customers the ability to bulk import Payments, Talent, Tasks, and Job Openings.
Smart Bulk Import is available for all Vision and Enterprise customers.
To enable, ask your Account Manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview of Smart Bulk Import
- Module-Specific Tips & Tricks
Overview of Smart Bulk Import
In each of the four modules - Payments, Talent Directory, Tasks & Projects, and Marketplace - you will notice a "Bulk Add" button (feature must be enabled) in the top right of your screen.
Using the bulk uploader that appears, you can either import a .csv, .tsv, .xls, .xlsx, .xml, .txt file using the "Upload data from file" option, or you can copy/paste or type data directly into the uploader.
When uploading a file, the tool will use AI to map your columns with the data fields. You don't have to match the column headers exactly before uploading a .csv or Excel - the tool will guide you through that process.
The Smart Bulk Import tool will show you fields that are required as well as provide formatting tips. It will also give you the option to make changes in a table view before importing so you can be sure the contents are correct.
Module-Specific Tips & Tricks
Bulk Import Talent
- If multiple vendor types are configured, imports can only be performed for one type at a time.
- Email is the unique identifier for each row.
- Talent custom fields are included when performing the import.
- Imported talent will be in "Not invited" status. This will allow you to make any edits before inviting the talent.
- We do not support bulk import of attachments (such as agreements, files, documents, or profile pictures)
Bulk Import Tasks & Projects
- Projects need to be created before you import tasks.
- At this time, Tasks can only be imported to an existing Project and only one Project at a time.
- If using Task Templates, imports can only be performed within a single template.
- Task custom fields are included when performing the import.
- Tasks created will be in the Draft status when importing. This will allow you to make any edits and add the talent.
Bulk Import Payments
- Payments will be created in New status by default but can be uploaded as Approved using the Status column.
- If including the Task in the upload, the payment must be assigned to the partner's email that is registered in Worksuite.
- The Task must be in Accepted or Completed status.
- Bulk import of payments does not work for Tasks in Draft, Pending, or Under Review status.
- Payment due date format is YYYY-MM-DD.
- Payment custom fields are included when performing the import.
Bulk Import Job Openings (Opportunities)
- Job Opening custom fields are included when performing the import.
- Multiple Job Openings can have the same name.
- If using Job Opening Templates, imports can only be performed within a single template.
- Job Openings will be created in Draft status when importing. This will allow you to make any edits and add the talent.
- Candidates cannot currently be added to a job opening when importing.
Have questions about smart bulk import?
Click the Support button in the bottom right to contact our amazing Support team or reach out to email@example.com