Talent profiles allow you to get a quick overview of your talent and to dive in deeper to gather more information on each individual.
Introduction to talent profiles
Talent profiles contain information regarding all of each talent's activities within the Worksuite platform - from contact information and services through reviews, projects, and payments. The main talent directory page gives you a quick overview of each talent in a tile view. Clicking into a profile will provide you with much more detail for each talent.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction to talent profiles
Your talent is found in two locations:
- Talent Director - this is where vetted talent can be found, searched, and filtered
- Marketplace - this is where you can find candidates that have responded to publicly posted opportunities but have not been invited to your approved list of talent. Talent in this location can also be searched and filtered.
Talent tiles contain a wealth of information in an easy glance view.
- Talent type - this talent is a Freelancer, as indicated in the upper right corner
- Smart status - the talent has fully onboarded, as indicated by the green checkmark beside her avatar.
- Availability - at the bottom of the tile, the green icon indicates the talent is available and the date it was last updated.
- Location - the talent is located in the United States
- Average review rating & general rank - the average of 5 stars are listed below the avatar. The rank is indicated by the medal icon in the upper left corner
- Groups they are a part of - this talent is organized into the Photographers and Videographers groups
To learn more about SMS capabilities, contact your account manager or email@example.com today!
Talents are organized into different types within the Worksuite platform. For example, freelancers, businesses, etc. You have the option to customize these terms to fit your particular needs.
Status indicates where the talent is in the invitation and onboarding process.
- Not invited - a grey button symbol will indicate this
- Invitation pending - if the talent has been invited but has not yet registered, this will be indicated by a yellow clock symbol.
- Not onboarded - the talent has not yet begun the required onboarding workflows.
- Onboarding underway - the talent has not yet completed all onboarding workflows assigned to them. This could be because they have not completed the initial onboarding or because a previously assigned workflow has been updated to require more information.
- Fully Onboarded - the profile status updates to 'Fully Onboarded' in the below situations.
- If there are no required onboarding workflows and the freelancer registers, the status will update to fully onboarded.
- If there is one or multiple required workflows and the freelancer is in the 'Finishes' stage of the workflows and has completed the onboarding, then the status updates to 'Fully onboarded'..'
- If a required workflow is updated to optional, then the freelancers who were having status as 'Onboarding underway' because of that workflow for them, the status will set to 'Fully onboarded'..'
The profile status of the freelancers can change from time to time based on the progress in the onboarding workflow or the updates made to the properties(optional/required) of the workflow.
Talent profilesClicking into a talent profile gives you an in-depth view of the talent's history within the Worksuite platform.
You can use Worksuite to request and monitor your talent's availability, either via email notification or SMS messaging if enabled. Once updated, you will be able to filter by those who are available, not available, or available soon. You will always be able to see the last date updated to make sure availability is current.To learn more about SMS capabilities, contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
In addition, requesting an availability update can be done with the click of a button - one talent at a time or in bulk.
And if you need to update your talent's availability on their behalf, you can always do so from their profile:
You will quickly see a sample of your talent's portfolio and click on an image or video to see more content!
There are features in Worksuite that you can utilize for only you and your team members to see. Your talent will not be able to view any of the information listed below.
Groups are created to help you organize your external talent. Groups are visible for internal team members to categorize external talents based on the team's needs.
Internal notes are used to leave information regarding your external talent. Any information you would like your internal team members to be aware of can be left as a note, either on the talent profile or in workflows & projects.
Internal members can add themselves to a talent's profile once they have worked with a certain talent. This will help you, the rest of the team be aware and ask for feedback.
Reviews and ratings help you and your team evaluate what type of performance to expect from your external talent.
If there is inactive talent in your directory, you can Archive them. This removes them from your active directory but maintains their record in your system for future reference. To archive, a talent, select this option from the Actions menu in their profile. You can also archive talent in bulk by selecting the desired talent and using your Bulk actions options.
Before archiving the talent, be sure to note the following:
- When a talent is archived, users can't add them to a task/request/job opening until they are restored to the active talent status.
- Archived talent will not come up in any searches within the application (dropdowns, lists, search, etc.)
- They will be hidden from any groups (including shared groups), Marketplace, and Talent Directory.
- They will not receive any email notifications/reminders.
- The archived talent's profile will be marked with 'ARCHIVED' status and will have the option to RESTORE them.
- Users can access archived talent through the Archived Partners section, which will contain all archived talent. This section is available from the menu when we click on the initials or picture icon on the bottom left corner
- After restoring a talent from being archived, they will be placed in the same groups they were before. If they were registered before, they should automatically regain access to their accounts.
- You can search by Archived talent's name within the directory
Archived Talent Directory
Archiving a Talent from a Profile