You can add a PDF document to your workflow for talent to review as they progress. This provides talent with any necessary information contained in the document.
- Instructions to add a PDF document to your workflow.
- Learn more
Instructions to add a PDF document to your workflow.
This process aims to ensure that the document is available in the Worksuite platform for your talent to view.
Step 1: Create a location to house the document
- Please create a new custom field template with a Document Request content item and make it visible to talent. Save the template.
Step 2: Add the document
- Create a new opportunity
- Add all necessary details
- Add the custom field template created in Step 1 of this process
- Upload the PDF file and create the job opening
- Set your job opening to live
Step 3: Obtain the URL for your document
- Copy link to the job opening and open it on incognito mode.
- Copy and paste the URL for your document
Step 4: Add your document URL to the workflow
- Navigate to the onboarding module, edit/create onboarding workflow with Request Data stage, and select the option to embed PDF in the content tab of request data
- Paste the link of the PDF you copied from the job opening page in the text box for PDF. Save the Onboarding workflow and assign it to a talent.